At White Silo we strive to be a strategic partner to every single one of our clients. Providing the required knowledge on EU VAT proactively, ensuring full compliance, without breaking the bank. Every client has a designated VAT consultant at its disposal at all times to guarantee transparency, responsiveness and accountability. Partnering with White Silo means outsourcing your EU VAT requirements and going on with your business, care-free. Superior service at the best rates you will find in the market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for eager and intelligent individuals that are looking to acquire and/or deepen their knowledge on European VAT. EU VAT affects many companies around the globe and White Silo provides a service that is disrupting the market. Therefore, we would like to encourage customer-centric, ambitious people to get in touch to discuss a potential launch of your career.
6-12 months, with potentially fixed contract afterwards
The majority of the tasks you will be responsible for, will entail assisting the VAT consultants with day-to-day activities:
- Assist in the preparation of our clients’ files (registration requests, EU VAT declarations, tax inspections, etc.)
- Help (and double-check) filing the EU VAT declarations appropriately
- Taking care of general internal administrative duties
- Pick up and prioritize incoming requests, questions and remarks from clients regarding any European VAT issue they may have
Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please note that we also consider candidates in London, United Kingdom.
Ideally, you possess the following:
- Minimum Educational level: BSc. in Law, Accounting, Business Management or Taxation
- Fluent in English and at least one other European Language
- At least 1 year+ working experience where customer contact was involved
- Detail oriented, well organized, good interpersonal skills
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected]. We will only consider complete and direct applications.